Tuesday, April 13, 2010

It's not exactly a "Before"...



and it most definitely is NOT an "After"...I guess I'd have to call this one an "In Process." This picture was taken of me the day I was getting ready to fly home from fat camp. I was sick and broken but still happy about the not insignificant amount of progress I'd made in the short time I was there. Can you tell a difference between this picture and the one were I'm wearing a grey t-shirt and brown shorts? I can. Just a little bit...but there's a difference. I've been doing nothing since I've gotten home besides sitting on my heinie, nursing my stupid stress fracture, praying I won't need knee surgery, and playing a lot of Farmville...but I'm still losing a little bit of weight every week. A little is better than none...or gaining, right? I can't wait to see what my next "before" picture looks like when I go back to Real Life (fat camp) again. Should be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment