Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Yesterday was the first day....

that I felt 100% healthy again! Here's hoping that I can stay this way until it's time for me to head back to the flatlands. (FINGERS AND TOES AND WHATNOT CROSSED!)

Because I was feeling sooooo great yesterday, I woke up with everyone else here at Fat Camp (I guess I really should call it Fitness Camp because quite a few of the people that come aren't fat at all...but whatever...the name seems to have stuck)...so I woke up with everyone else and rode to the gym in one of the shuttles instead of being lazy, sleeping late and driving in my own car. I went to boot camp at the butt crack of dawn and stayed at the gym...and stayed...and stayed...and stayed. We take breaks for meals. Sometimes we try to find places to hide and rest for a few minutes, but the trainers always manage to find us and "encourage" us to get back to work. :) All in all, yesterday, like every week day except Friday, we were at the gym for FOURTEEN HOURS!!! Amazing, isn't it??!!! All I know is this: if I can get up at the butt crack of dawn here in Utah (where they seem to have an amazing lack of both oxygen AND humidity in their air) five days a week and work out for quantities of hours heretofore I thought physically impossible...when I get home, it's just not going to be that big of a deal to wake up at the time I NORMALLY get up...get my kids off to school...then go spend an hour and change at the gym before I go to work instead of spending an hour and change sitting on the couch watching the news and eating frozen waffles while I wonder why my ass is so enourmous!

By the way, speaking of my ass...since I've gotten here...it's already 9.2 pounds smaller. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Germ warfare and all! Take that, ass!

No comments:

Post a Comment