Friday, January 29, 2010

For dinner tonight...

I'm going to have my oldest son (I have two boys...a 16 year old and a 15 year old...neither of whom have given me permission to mention them by name here...I'll have to ask...it's only fair...I'd be pissed if they were talking about ME on the internet!) pick up Mexican food on his way home from work. My ass simply won't allow me to eat another grilled chicken breast right now. We've compromised though...NO cheese, NO sour cream, NO refried beans, NO chips (well maybe just a FEW chips), only one tortilla, LOTS of pico de gallo, a little guacamole to make up for the cheese and sour cream, and a palm sized serving of fajita beef (about 3 oz)...Sound reasonable? Sound fair? It does to me...and my ass. We're both looking forward to dinner and that's a nice change of pace. It's been a very long and stressful week.

No comments:

Post a Comment