Friday, February 26, 2010

MY LAST FRIDAY!!

I've been up for two hours and I've accomplished a whole lot of nothing so far today.

Well, nothing except:

* Saying goodbye to the boys when they left for school (finding out that neither of them plans to be home very much on MY LAST SATURDAY!)
* Letting the dogs out to go to the bathroom
* Bringing the dogs back inside
* Feeding the cat
* Trying to soak some stains out of a pair of baseball pants
* Eating some breakfast (don't even ask!)
* Posting a bunch of movie quotes on Facebook for movie quote week
* Watching the news for a little while
* Writing this

Not my best morning.

I'm starting to think it might not be such a bad idea for me to go back to bed for an hour or so. That way I could wake up and start anew.

I am Naomi...Queen of Procrastination.

No comments:

Post a Comment