Sunday, March 28, 2010

I am so conflicted...

right now. My husband is sitting next to me...with not one but TWO..crispy..steaming-hot..slices of pepperoni french bread pizza on a paper plate. Part of me is so ready to throw something at him and steal the pizza...part of me is just wants to go in the other room and hide until he's done eating. The smell of it is killing me!

I can't tell if I'm hungry or not. I don't think I'm actually hungry. I might be thirsty but I don't feel like hobbling into the kitchen to get more water.

I talked to a chef yesterday that was talking about making "pizza" on slices of Naan with fat free this and organic that. Is he kidding? Pizza? Balderdash! That's not pizza! I'm not sure if what my husband's eating right now is pizza either (it is on a French bread crust)...but it SMELLS like pizza!

I'm thinking that while I'm trying to lose weight that maybe...just maybe...we shouldn't have some things in the house...no pizza...no Oreos...no chips...no chicken wings...no french fries. I mean I can pass up a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, no problem...but passing up pizza? That's a problem.

I think I am hungry. I am NOT going to eat pizza though.

No comments:

Post a Comment